- Click the Save As Template button on the Monitoring Bands Summary view to show the Save Monitoring Band Template pop-up as seen near by.
- Type in a unique name to use for your template in the Name entry field to create a new template or select a name from the Existing Templates List to repalce the monitoring Bands in that template.
- Click the Save button to save the template for use on another machine.
- Click the Apply Template button on the Monitoring Bands Summary view to show the Monitoring Band Templates pop-up as seen near by.
- Select the template you want to use on the monitoring location and press the Apply Template button.
The value of the monitoring bands template feature is that it allows you to easily configure the same type of monitoring locations on different machines of the same type. You simply create the monitoring bands once, save them as a template, and you can apply the same bands to each machine at that monitoring location to allow for consistency and ease of configuration.
In reality, similar machines may still operate somewhat differently. Therefore, once you have applied a template, you can override it to allow for the uniqueness of each machine. Remember, too, that operating frequency levels are often listed in the User's Manual for each particular piece of machinery, can be obtained by contacting a dealer's representative or main office, or may be available from professional maintenance organizations.
You can learn much more about KCF Technologies' SmartDiagnostics® technology here.